60 in 1 Cocktail Arcade
These multi-game arcade units are the perfect addition to any game room. These arcades are just like the ones you played back in the day and contain 60 classic original arcade games from the 1980’s. Games can be played solo or even better, many games have a two player option and can be played head to head for hours of entertainment.
Why are our arcades better than others on the market?
* Local vendor if parts need replaced.
* These cocktail table Multi- Arcade units are CNC cut for accuracy and hand assembled to ensure quality and reliability.
* Our cabinets are built using furniture construction technique-Dado corners, glued and bracing. (No other vendors Dado there’s).
* Our unique cabinet design has been specifically created to use an LCD monitor. Other manufacturers use cabinets that have been adapted for use with older style CRT monitors and use heater straps from Home Depot to hold the monitor in.
* Cabinets are made from Melamine, Black is the most common, or plain particle and it can be painted any color you want.
(Melamine is particleboard laminated with a thermally fused paper/resin coating to provide a durable hard surface. Great for making cabinets because it wipes clean easily.)
* Arcade Cabinet Made from ¾ inch Melamine board.
* 19 inch LCD
* Custom Built 2 Player Control Panel One on each side.
* New Happ Buttons 3 on each side (Red, Blue, Yellow standard)
* Top Bezel Cover Art (Pick your Art)
* Real 1/4 tempered glass arcade tops with machine rounded edges for safety, not dangerous plate glass or easy to scratch plexiglass.
* Black High Gloss Finish
* T-molding (pick from over 10 different colors)
* Games have the same game play and sounds that are identical to the 80’s original
* Specialty joysticks (4-Way) designed specifically for playing on Ms Pacman, Pac-Man, Galaga and other 80’s arcade games.
* Speaker designed especially for arcade games, we use a 6×9 15w vs others that use 4in 5w speakers.
* 60-1 Jamma Board
- Dimensions 30T X 22W X 32L
- Weight 60lbs
I include any theme for the Bezel (Top Table). All arcades are built using a front access door to allow the top to be opened for easy access to internal parts, a functioning coin mechanical door is optional for additional $25 which will allow it to accept quarters if you wanted too otherwise they come set for Free Play.
Control panel Artwork is $20 extra for both and Front/Back Artwork is $20 per side, basically the cost for materials.
Cup Holders $30 extra, cost of the holders. (MOUNTING SLOTS PRE-CUT SO YOU CAN ADD THEM LATER)
**Our Multi-Arcade cabinets do have a save game feature (but what most sites wont tell you is that NOT all 60 games save hi-scores)**